Aug 6, 2012

Another weekend

Goood Monday morning to all my lovely people!

A warm welcome to Linda from Linda's Craftcorner - love her blog and her knowledge about crochet is really practical and very useful!! , Marta who is very talented  and you can find her blogs here and also a welcome to Paula from ~the ramblings and musings of the "fur-babies" momma

Hope you all enjoy your stay in my diaper world!!


Saturday and sunday just whooshes by and before you know, the Blue Monday is upon you. We had a fun weekend. 

Met a few celebreties..


 The Queen and the Prince..


 He didn't seem interested in us, the same holds true for little miss also :))


Did lotsaa running around at the highest point in HK.



Baked some yummmy finger food...


She could not keep her fingers off it..


I also managed some finger crochet. Meaning Motifs..

I am going to scold myself..Bad bad girl..have not done a lot for the Beyond the Square challenge. I am going to make up for this.. For sure, be tuned in to this space :)

Motif #7 from CIRCLES.
Please see the side bar for more on this challenge from Barbara of Made in K-Town.


Ending the post with one of my favourite crochet items made for my little miss. This t-shirt was greatly enhanced by the crochet collar. I don't quite remember the pattern but it is really easy.




I cant believe this, but this Monday i am truly missing the BLUES. No more office means no more monday rushes and no more blues. I used to have long coffee breaks to get winded up for the week ahead @ work! Do you guys miss work? Maybe i am missing it now, after 2 years..hopefully will get back to it...hopefully..once the kids are out of diapers and start schooling...

Hope you guys have a great week ahead, if you are working and having the BLUES, go and grab a coffee from my side!!

Taata..

Love,
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Hope you have visited my blog and like it :0}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the crochet trim on the t-shirt! The lime green and the pattern of it really makes the tshirt special. How can little fingers resist, finger food!

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)