Aug 12, 2012

Beyond the Square : Circles



Hello my lovely people,
Hope you are all having a wonderful sunday! Just checking if everyone is happy, sunny, eating lotsa yummy food and hooking of course :))

A quick post before i am off to make lunch and attend to the domestic chores of Sunday. Above is my circle motif collage. Hope you liked it. My favourite 4 are below..


Also check out my Beyond the Square challenge page here. Planning on making a home decor piece with these motifs or maybe just some bunting to go on windows.. Let me see what these motifs will actually turn into.

Wishing everyone a great remaining weekend full of recharging activities.

Love,
xxx

9 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!
    FLOWER TYPE
    STAR TYPE
    KOLAM TYPE
    BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS.

    CONGRATS.
    THANKS FOR SHARING.
    VGK

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all very pretty. I think a bunting would be a good idea for these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your circles are beautiful, pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The circles look like flowers. Very nice. Colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bunting would be so cute! Love your blog and I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your circles and the collage - I can't believe how far you are already! How many motifs do you want to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara for visiting me and your comments! I do plan to go all the way and make 100+ for sure :) Have you checked this site out - Heidi @ Sewing Daisies has done all the 144 :) Here's the link -

      http://www.sewingdaisies.com.au/sewing_daisies/2011/11/beyond-the-square-celebrations.html

      Delete
  7. Fabulous! Love your circles and great blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)