Aug 7, 2012

Framed Motif

Hello and good morning to my readers from all parts of the world. Hope you have overcome the Monday and heading strong into the week!!

As i said in my previous post, i am getting back to the Beyond the Square Challenge.
A look at my new motif..


Motif #6 for you from CIRCLES.


We have a Living Plaza here, similar to $1 store. Picked up this lovely wooden frame from this store. They have a variety of frames in different wood colors and also in white and blacks. Definitely going back for more. Don't you think this flower looks super cute in this frame?


A peek into Motif #8. This one needs blocking for sure. Here it is, pins holding it in place. Will post the blocked motif tomorrow.


Have a great day everyone and i am all gearing up for a big day tom! 

Happy hooky time,
Love,
xxx.

3 comments:

  1. cute ! the second motif colour combo is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of framing your motif . . . if you did a lot of them, it would be a pictorial of an afghan :0}

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)