Aug 21, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hello my lovely people,

Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday so far.

I have been fascinated by these flowers. The pink stargazer lily. 


You can read more about this flower here. The fragrance of this flower is so delicate and romantic. It fills the house with a freshness which can only be felt. This flower is quite popular in Hong Kong and i used to see people buying it all the time. But i never indulged in them. Then once i have bought these home, i am hooked! 



Will post more pics once they are in full bloom.

I did a quick crochet project today. A super addictive butterfly pattern can be found here.
 


Fluttered on to Little Miss pink corduroy trousers. Added a cute button and the pant is nicely accented i think. Benefits of a stay at home mom who is crafty and blessed with a little angel :))


A sneek peak into my next work. Its not crochet. It is cross-stitch. Hope i can remember enough to do this right!!

A big THANK YOU to Sir Vai. Gopalakrishnan for this award. Please find his beautiful and informative blog here.Thanks for always finding the time to visit me and leave me lovely comments. Encouragement comes from people like you!!


Keep well and keep happy.
Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful. I have yellow ones growing in our back yard - they're always so bright and pretty.

    The butterfly is a cute accent on your daughter's pants.

    Congrats on your award. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, soo cool about the garden. I wish i could have one. Here flowers in a vase is all the space we have :)

      Delete
  2. New follower. I love Stargazer lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Post with very Beautiful PINK Colour.

    The AWARD I gave you is also more or less in the same PINK colour ! ;)))))

    Thank you very much for accepting + Honoring my award.

    All the best to you !

    With kind regards,
    VGK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,
    beautiful flower like that deserves such a name,doesn't it?

    Very much like your table mat in your last post and now this cutie little butterfly brooch.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. it truly does. Feels so relaxing to see the flowers amidst my 2 noisy kids..ha ha

      Delete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)