Aug 14, 2012

Little Miss Bag

Hello my colorful lovely people,

Hope you all are having a great week and getting into the groove after the Monday blues.

A warm welcome to my newest friends - Renia from Simplymami, Barbina from Little Things Made with Love - you have a great blog and love your colors and your crochet items!  Begonvilli Ev from Crochet at begonvilliev - awesome link party you have over there :)  and Lehman1947 - Please let me know your blog so that i can link up!!

Anyone familiar with Ravelry, blogging and Crochet would have definitely seen this bag. Also i m sure Tangled Happy gives all of us immense eye candy and loads of inspiration!! A hugggggggge thankyou to Sara for finding us so many things made with love and for all her patterns n ideas :))

Here is my version of the Granny Boutique Bag. I have increased the number of shells and also the rows to make a bigger bag as i used a 4.00 mm hook.



Especially love the rose. Can find the pattern here. Added a button from my stash to complete the look.


My little miss is off to school n needs to carry a set of spare underpants and yes she does need a handmade crochet boutique bag with love. The colors co-ordinates with her uniform colors - white n yellow. Liking the combination a lot myself. Here she is, all happy to get a new bag :)


Lined the bag with a really pretty skirt that i could not let go off. Love the ric racs n flower embroidery on it.


Parting shot of the bag which i am loving and thinking of making a few more with other colors :)

Love,
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    thats a real cutie bag and lovely sunny colours. The flower and button finishes it off just nicely.

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty - looks perfect for your little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY VERY BEAUTIFULLY MADE BAG.
    CONGRATS. THANKS FOR SHARING ;)
    VGK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my dear friend, The tote bag is absolutely wonderful.. Colors are summer colors.. Oh I may make this bag for myself of course...:)))
    Best warm wishes...:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag and just right for little miss. The rose accent is very nice.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bag! I am so glad that you stopped by my blog so that I could discover yours!! I've been looking through all your posts and am amazed at all the beautiful projects. Can't wait to see what you have to come. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madam, I am sharing an award with you.

    Link: http://gopu1949.blogspot.in/2012/08/my-11th-award-of-2012.html

    Kindly accept it.

    vgk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautyful....... :o) have a nice day...

    Love your blog, så many ideas for me... thank you

    Liselotte

    www.familiengelefffonnesbech.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for such kind words. My little girl loves her new bag n carries it with her all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bag for a lovely little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) I had no idea I would run into your blog again:) Gosh! You are everywhere ( you are not a God of course:)

    I was just seeing the I crochet projects and saw this bag with same colors as mine - yellow and White..so headed onto the blog and who knows I will be here,the world is small after all!

    Very very nice bag ! Yellow Color always attracts me. But I did not see I-crochet link open again in last week. Is it still on?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so so beautiful! Well-done!

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)