Mar 6, 2013

Spring in her step :)

Helllo my Lovely Beautiful people!

How are we doing this day? We have started feeling the presence of Spring already here. Its soooo wonderful. The dawn of new day, new hope and new seasons. Its so wonderful to see the trends of the world, be it festival or weather or seasons reflecting on our blog-sphere. I was seeing spring everywhere, in the clicks, in the works, in the words and in the mood. It wasn't long before i was drawn in too..




Cannot resist sharing this with you guys :

Early Spring by Alfred Lord Tennyson
 
Once more the Heavenly Power
Makes all things new,
And domes the red-plowed hills
With loving blue;
The blackbirds have their wills,
The throstles too.

Past, Future glimpse and fade
Through some slight spell,
A gleam from yonder vale,
Some far blue fell;
And sympathies, how frail,
In sound and smell!

Till at thy chuckled note,
Thou twinkling bird,
The fairy fancies range,
And, lightly stirred,
Ring little bells of change
From word to word.

For now the Heavenly Power
Makes all things new,
And thaws the cold, and fills
The flower with dew;
The blackbirds have their wills,
The poets too.

This so reflects the changes in heaven and in earth. One of my favorite poems.

The above top was done for my princess dear. I just was drawn into crochet with threads and beads by a lovely book. Will share more about it in my coming post.







Ok, honestly, she did not need this top. Neither did i need to crochet this ridiculous idea of mine :) I was in the middle of a spring granny jacket which was in the middle of a blue ripple..he he but yes i had to do this. But but but...no more wandering and loitering. Back to my jacket and then back to my ripple. Everyday i see the ripple in my crochet WIP bag and feel guilty. Do you guys feel such things on seeing your WIP's which should not be IGNORED?

Hope you are having a fantastic season. If not, i am sure spring is just around the corner. To brighten up and make you merry!

Love and more,
xxx.

16 comments:

  1. What a pretty top!
    I think all of us crocheters and knitters and generally crafty people tend to have several (at least!) projects on the go at once, so no need to feel guilty about it! Just work on the bits you feel like working on and enjoy it!
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely happy bright top this has become! I love it! :-)

    Regards,
    Marieke
    mamadoggie.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely top, n she has got beautiful smile. I have several projects one time (i think most people have) n sometimes feel guilty of ignoring certain projects, but then its fun to have several things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is such a pretty little girl. The top you made her is fantastic - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice and the girl is very beautiful. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO pretty! wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Top is really nice and has come out well :-)
    When I see WIPs, I do feel guilty but then I never do things which has deadline, so I tell myself, even after finishing, I'm only going to pick up another project. So it became before rather than after :-) So no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! LOve the little flowers and your daugther sweet smile!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a pretty creation and your little girl looks so happy with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, lucky girl! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top looks pretty springy and so does your princess! I have never tried beads, they scare me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty...you have lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so pretty...you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)